Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Antique fever.

Just a few random things in my shop. Now that spring weather is finally here I will be adding lots of new things and making some new displays. I've been to some good sales and auctions and have alot of new treasures to tempt you. If you are in the area, stop by and check it out. Love this display of primitive wood items, would love to keep the collection of cutting boards but I just can't keep everything!

These are old juggling pins, indian clubs or exercise pins, I've heard them called by various names. They are old, primitive and very cool.

Greenhouse made from salvaged windows....so cool. Could be used inside as a great garden table display or on your sunporch filled with garden 'tiques' . Or...use it in your yard, patio or where ever you need a touch of whimsy.


Little old wheelbarrow, could be used for flowers on your porch, or fill it with your old garden utensils for a great display.



2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

I love the juggling pins. Would love to have the whole batch. Do you ever go to the Father's Day antique show in Walnut Iowa? Is it worth the trip? My sisters & I are thinking about coming. Jan

lovesoldstuff said...

Yes, I love to go the Walnut show. It is well worth the trip! I've gone for the past five years or so, not sure I'll make it this year though. Victim of the economy, boo hoo. Let me know if you go and what you think.
Lisa